People design and development projects to bring them to life.
Gibbs only employ the best external suppliers to help us achieve the best finished product or service that you require.
We pride ourselves on having a vastly trained workforce who can oversee various engineering projects for the customer.
We can also provide safety teams to assist on turbines or within confined spaces, with all operatives trained to a high standard.
Rib hire for safety boat is also available with or without a trained pilot.
Undertaking major refits of the production process engineering capabilities by retrofit or replacement of existing production line machinery and supports.
Establishing works to make older sites Health & safety approved by upgrading and introducing a modern approach to working practices and methods.
All available for hire, and we utilise on site also.
Being on the forefront of new, improved and innovative machinery knowledge and training application.
All of our staff have been trained to use a number of different pieces of equipment so that a good number of experienced operatives are available at any given time.
- Cherry pickers available (16m, 20m, 25m)
- Forklifts available (Weights 1.6t, 2.5t and 16t)
- Experienced and highly trained staff available if required
- Marine Rib Transfer and Survey Crafts (6.5m and 8M)
- Experienced and highly trained crew available
Workshop, paint facilities and site locations have given us great links to next generation business opportunities without forgetting our core business footprints.
Numerous welding bays, including an offshore welding training area benefit our staff in enabling continuous improvements.
Two bay painting booths with external extraction gives us a complete start to finish on any fabrication work we undertake; from gates to walkways to offshore bespoke retrofit items on wind turbines.
- Purpose built 28,000sqft workshop area
- On site and off site welding capabilities and experience
- Experienced and highly trained fabrication staff
- Marine facilities available
- Own fleet and plant available for own use or hire
- On site spray painting booths for finishing
Gibbs traditionally built gates for local businesses and the public alike.
Over the years we have moved onto more intricate designed fabrications, but we have not forgotten our history and still produce high quality bespoke gates and railings.
Nowadays, its more like safety railings for a major airport than safety railings for the local Pontins site for all chalets and facilities in the seventies.
- North Hoyle remedied works and turbine maintenance
- Wrexham football club through Glyndwr University providing a disabled access platform
- Providing services / repair / retrofit services to Siemens around the UK or offshore wind farms
- Providing fabrication services to blue chip companies who require a fast, efficient and superior job done on bespoke projects
- GM Ellesmere retrofit production process for new models 2015/16
- Retrofit / service Modus boats during the critical docked periods
- Construction work at a major UK airport installing safety / security handrails throughout.
We undertake work:
- Offshore – Maintenance – Retrofit
- Onshore – turbine repairs (external) – Maintenance
- Major construction projects involving steel erection
- On site fabrication of major projects (Currently pending – Three 30mts Pontoons for the Port of Mostyn)
- Offsite fabrications services at GM undertaking retrofit of systems for new models
Internally Gibbs projects are to improve the company:
- Converting 150 from 2008 to 2015 to improve quality
- Gibbs are in the process of applying for CE
- Have onsite NEBOSH operatives to manage safety